Thursday, May 13, 2010

Diabetes Educational opportunity

Bette asked me to post this info on here in case anyone might be interested:

Wanted to say that I really enjoyed pinning last night! I am so proud of all of you. It was great to meet the families. Also I have info about a speaker on diabetes that is open to everyone. She worked with a friend of mine and is recommended highly. I saw on your blog that you can post info and thought this would be a good way to get the word out there.
There are 2 events. One is Thurs 6-3-10 at 6 pm at Rutabaga s for dinner. You have to RSVP by 5-21 to Deanna Halford at 881-3748. The topic is “Byetta in Type 2 Diabetes and Sustained Glycemic Control with Weight Loss”
The next one is at EIRMC for breakfast on Fri 6-4 at 8 am in Classrooms C and D. The topic is “Diabetes Control is about much more than just insulin…” RSVP to Deanna at the same # by 6-2.
Deanna Halford is a drug rep for the company that has byetta and she is wonderful too. She specifically asked me to invite students. And you will get fed! If I am in town, I will be there. Hope to see some of you guys there! Take care. And good luck with boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment